Product added to cart
Returns and Exchange Policy
Updated: 20 September 2022
All products purchased from Hockey ANZ (hereafter “we” or “our” or “us”) are covered by the Consumer Guarantee Act 1993.
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase it can be returned to us for an exchange for another item or items of equal purchase value or lesser value.
NOTE: Please purchase carefully as you’re not automatically entitled to a refund or exchange if you change your mind about a product. If the goods have a clear manufacturing fault then we can 100% refund at our discretion if an exchange cannot be found.
Please note this is at our sole discretion and we reserve the right to refuse an exchange/refund if it does not comply with these conditions. This includes all purchases placed online.
Due to our strict hygiene policy, we simply cannot accept change of mind returns for the following, but not limited to, restricted items:
- Underwear (bras, sports bras, underpants, undergarments)
- Groin Guards
- Face Masks
- Consumables (food, drink, supplements)
- Items with potential hygiene issues
- Medical devices
- Personal Care Items/Health and Beauty products
This is to ensure that all customers can enjoy uncompromised quality of our products, in line with our quality and safety standards.
Faulty or incorrect items
- In the case of faulty or incorrect items are received, please contact us on (09) 265 0066 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number, and any photos, relevant information regarding the issue so that we can fix this as soon as possible
- Once investigated, we will be able to provide you with information on how to return the item
Can I return an item?
To qualify for an exchange/refund, the item must be returned with a returns authorisation number (RA#) in an original condition & packaging (ie. Unused, undamaged with tags and/or labels attached) within 10 days from despatch.
We will not refund original delivery costs and return postage costs are to be covered by the customer. We recommend that you use a trackable method of postage, as we cannot be held responsible for any items lost in transit.
How can I return an item?
Please contact us on (09) 265 0066 or email@example.com to request a returns authorisation number (RA#)
How do I package an item for return?
To ensure that the item arrives in its original condition, it is important that the packaging used is robust enough to protect the product. Please include the returns authorisation number (RA#) on all correspondence sent back with the item/s.
We recommend that you obtain proof of postage or a courier number to enable you to track your return.